We are unable to accommodate any online appointment requests currently. If you had an appointment scheduled during the time we were shut down. We will be in contact with you to reschedule your appointments prior to turning our phones on to all other appointment requests.
• Guests will be served by APPOINTMENT ONLY and contacted by their service provider. Guests will receive a virtual or phone call consultation from their service provider prior to their appointment.
• Upon the date of your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time. You will receive a questionnaire and consent form via text from (248) 587-8442 on the day of your appointment that will need to be filled out before entering the salon. Text the number when you have arrived stating your name.
• Guests will be greeted by a team member at our salon entrance or by your car.
• We CANNOT service clients that arrive late.
• Prior to entering the salon, there will be a touch less temperature check. Please make sure your air conditioner is on so we can have accurate temp reading. Once examined, you will be asked to wait outside or in your cars – we have eliminated our waiting area for your safety.
• Only our clients receiving services will be permitted into the salon, except for guardians to a minor or caregivers.
• If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside on the benches.
• Employees nor guests will not be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
• Food and beverage services have been removed throughout the entire building. No food or beverage will be allowed to enter the salon.
• Guests will be expected to use sanitizer upon entering the salon.
• Employees and guests are required to wear a mask or face guard – Please let your service provider or front desk know before making your appt if you suffer any medical issues with wearing a mask.
• If you are getting color service, please bring a disposable mask. If you do not have one we will provide one for you.
• Please refrain from bringing handbags
• Our staff will be screened daily and will always be wearing the necessary PPE to protect themselves and guests.
• To ensure we do our part in social distancing, stylists will be operating at their stations six feet apart or will be sectioned off with safety guards.
• Stations and equipment will be properly disinfected after every treatment.
• Our staff will be washing their hands and or sanitizing after every single client
• We ask all clients getting color to wear clothing that has no value to them, at this time we will not be allowing guest to change into a color smock. We will be using disposable capes.
At One Society Salon, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the salon as well as the tools we use to perform services.
Everyone is BARBICIDE CERTIFIED
There will be a safety fee of $7 per person
We have been working diligently to create a safe environment for everyone to return to. We have incorporated the latest recommendations to our already extensive sanitation guidelines, while currently reviewing additional information.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
We are here for you and appreciate your love and support during this time and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
One Society Salon